Everyone is a bit sceptical when making fudge. It's like making mysore pak, I guess. You have to get the right consistency. The traditional way is use milk, sugar getting it to the right temperature to reduce it.
The first time I tried to make chocolate fudge, was a failure. The taste was good, but it never set.
- 1 14 oz. can fat free condensed milk
- 2 x 12 oz. bag white chocolate morsels
- 1 tsp. vanilla extrtact
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/2 cranberries (dried)
- Line a baking/pyrex pan with foil or parchment paper so that the paper hangs out from the sides
- On medium heat, heat the condensed milk
- Add the chocolate chips and stir till the chocolate melts and combines with the condensed milk
- Turn the heat off
- Add the vanilla extract, salt, nuts, and cranberries and mix well
- Pour into the foil lined baking pan and smoothen the top
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hrs. for it to set
- Lift the foil and cut into pieces of desired shape