You don't need any measurements. Yes, I always say that as I throw in lots of things just be eyeballing it.
1- 1/2 cup Vegetables ( Cauliflower small florets, cubed carrots, diced beand, frozen corn and peas)
Grated Cheese ( I used Montery Jack)
1 tbsp butter
1/2 cup milk
salt to taste
- Drain all excess water and set aside
- Now add milk, whisking as you to do. Keep fire on low.
- the sauce will start to thicken.
- add salt, pepper according to taste
- If the sauce is too thick add more milk till it's like dosa batter.
- remove from fire.
- Add this sauce to the vegetables.
- Throw some cheese and toss the vegetables till everything is coated white.
- Pre heat oven to 350F