Here is a spicy chilled soup for the hot summer.
It is pretty hot and humid in Virginia right now and this cool soup will be refreshing!
It's very easy to make and tastes delicious.
- 1 small avocado
- 1/2 small cucumber
- 1 green chilli
- 1 in. ginger peeled
- 1/2 cup Plain yogurt
- 2 tsp. of lemon juice
- A handful of cilantro
- Salt to taste
- Paprika to garnish (optional)
- Peel and pit the avocado.
- Chop the cucumber and take out the seeds.
- In a blender, add the flesh of the avocado, cucumber, green chilli, ginger, cilantro, salt, 2 tsp. of lemon juice, and blend till creamy.
- If the soup is too thick, add water or plain yogurt according to the consistency you want.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of paprika and serve!