For the filling:
2 tbsp. oil
1/4 tsp. lemon juice or according to taste
A little water
Shredded lettuce 1 bag
Montery jack Cheese 1 pkt
Cilantro lots chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Arrange the taco shells on a cookie sheet and place in the oven for 5-10 minutes. This will keep them crisp and helps to hold the filling.
- Add the refried beans and mix well.
- Add 1 tsp. of cumin powder and stir well.
- If the mix is too thick, add a little water and let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and add lemon juice according to taste.
- Arrange the fillings from lettuce to red onions in a bowl and set up the taco bar (You may add chopped bell peppers, guacamole, or anything you like to bite into your taco.).