Thanks giving is round the corner! All you peeps must be getting ready to have friends and family over to celebrate!
So here is an easy dessert that will be a crowd pleaser. The only work is chopping the fruits, but you must be having a lot of manpower in the household. So put them to use..!
A very easy make ahead dish and that will make you a rock star in any party!
- 1, 8 oz tub Cool whip lite
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 mangoes diced small
- 1/2 cup grapes cut in half
- 1 small tub blueberries
- 1 pear peeled and diced ( soak them in water mixed with lemon juice so they don't brown)
- 3 cups strawberries hulled and chopped
- chopped nuts like walnuts, almonds ( optional)
any other fruits that you have in hand like oranges, apples, cantaloupe, pineapple and bananas
- In a bowl add the cool whip, sour cream, sugar. Whip till the sugar is well incorporated
- Add the chopped fruits, toss them well
- Cover with saran wrap and refrigerate.
- Add bananas, apple etc at the end before serving so they don't change color.
- Serve chilled as a dessert.
Also check out my cranberry orange bread and Cranberry Salsa