- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup chopped carrots, mushroom, corn, beans
- 1 stalk of lemon grass, thin stem, crushed and cut into 2"
- 1 " galangal sliced
- 3-4 Kaffir lime leaves/ aka narthanaga ilai
- 1/3 cup chopped spring onions ( green part)
- 1/3 cup cubed Tofu
- 3-4 green chilli slit
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp Soy sauce
- cilantro 1 tbsp
- In a pan add the water,coconut milk, lemon grass, galangal, green chillies, kaffir leaves and let it come to a boil.
- let it cook for 2-3 mins.
- Add all the vegetables,tofu, salt to taste and cook till the vegetables are soft ,but crunchy.
- Add the spring onions, soy sauce.
- let it cook for 1 minute.
- garnish with cilantro.
Serve hot and it's one of the most addictive soups you've ever had.