If you are a big time chocolate fan, you are in the right place. The ultimate chocolatey moist cake in no time. Yes, it does use some cake doctor principles, hey but at the end you this heavenly chocolate cake to relish! Why couldn't we use some short cuts...!
This recipe makes 1 six inch bundt, 1 9 inch round and 6 cup cakes. I did not havea big bundt pan so I divided the batter and baked them all one time. One I took with me to work, one to share with neighbors and one for ourselves.
- 1 package devil's food cake mix
- 2 snack pack butterscotch pudding
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup butter scotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, oil, milk, beaten eggs and water. Stir in the chocolate, butter scotch chips and pour batter into a well greased bundt pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool cake thoroughly in pan at least an hour and a half before inverting onto a plate If desired, dust the cake with powdered sugar.
Enjoy your valentine's day or have a dessert for super bowl party with this cake!
Sending this for priyasnowserving