Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Ultimate Chocolatey Chocolate cake


If you are a big time chocolate fan, you are in the right place. The ultimate chocolatey moist cake in no time. Yes, it does use some cake doctor principles, hey but at the end you this heavenly chocolate cake to relish! Why couldn't we use some short cuts...!
This recipe makes 1 six inch bundt, 1 9 inch round and 6 cup cakes. I did not havea big bundt pan so I divided the batter and baked them all one time. One I took with me to work, one to share with neighbors and one for ourselves.





 

Get ready:

  • 1  package devil's food cake mix
  • 2 snack pack butterscotch pudding
  • 1 cup  fat free sour cream
  • 1/2  cup vegetable oil
  • 1/2 cup low fat milk
  • 4 eggs
  • 1/2 cup warm water
  • 1 cup milk chocolate chips
  • 1 cup butter scotch chips

Go:
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
  • In a large bowl, mix together the cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, oil, milk, beaten eggs and water. Stir in the chocolate, butter scotch chips and pour batter into a well greased  bundt pan.
  • Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool cake thoroughly in pan at least an hour and a half before inverting onto a plate If desired, dust the cake with powdered sugar.
It can be served with ice cream or whipped cream and it tastes so yum!

Enjoy your valentine's day or have a dessert for super bowl party with this cake!

Sending this for priyasnowserving




and bookmarked-recipes



10 comments:

  1. Thanks priya - I am trying to set up a linky so that people can just send it in that way.. I may request you to send again once I set it up, if i cannot do this myself - thanks - Great entry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my..this is the ultimate indeed..Soo...choclatey...Love it..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my that looks super delicious, Priya...

    ReplyDelete
  4. drool drool!can i have a piece:)

    Thanks a lot for linking this to bookmark event :)

    US Masala

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drooling here,feel like having a slice rite now..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely delicious,can I have a slice please:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always wanted to try this mix, but never did. I guess, it is time I did. the cake looks drool-worthy !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mouthwatering Cake. Looks so inviting. Glad to be following you.

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tempting and yummy cake! Wanna a slice of that now....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For stopping by! Your comments are very valuable, so please leave your two cents!