1 small onion
3 large eggs
Pepper to taste
3 tbsp. olive oil
- Wash and peel the potato.
- Cut in very small dice.
- Dice the onions.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and set aside.
- In a skillet, add the olive oil and fry the onions till soft.
- Add the potatoes and cook them on medium heat till they are half done.
- Add salt and pepper to the eggs and pour it over the potato onion.
- Cook till the eggs are done and gently flip over to the other side.
- Cook till they are brown for a minute or two.
- Serve with olives or pickles.
I am sending this to Priya's (yallapantula) A.W.E.D Spain.
(enjoy this meal!)