This is a totally cool fusion recipe!
Yes, it was to mkae pizza out of it. Whenever we order pizza, i am not a happy camper as i don't like the thick crust pizzas! My husband and my son will unanimously go for domino's thick crust and leave me guity of eating lots of carbs!
Naan pizza gives you a thin crust and you can add any toppings you want. All you need is some marinara sauce and a little creativity!
So here you go with the recipe!
- Tandoori naan ( frozen or regualr from whole foods/ trader joe's) 1 per person
- Store bought marinara sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Red Onion thinly sliced
- For topping _ chopped red pepper, broccoli, jalapeno peppers and some frozen corn.
- 1 tsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- Pre heat oven to 400F
- in a pan add the olive oil, saute the onions till soft.
- Add the vegetables and saute for 5 mins. add salt to your taste and turn the heat off.
- Arrange the naan on a baking sheet.
- Add 1 tbsp of marinara sauce on top of the naan and spread it.
- add the veggie toppings and shredded cheese.
- Bake for 10 mins till the cheese is bubbly.
Sending this to priyasnowserving