A day were all kids get their sugar high and a day when all parents try to pick the one almond joy, or a snickers bars from their kids cauldron!
Hehe... been there done that!
Any way our neighbor had a halloween party and I made tombstone cup cakes and devilled eyes! You should seee the eyes of the kids brightening up as they saw the whole tray!
This time I made cup cakes in ice cream cone, so it was a double yummy treat for them.
- Any boxed cake mix
- Ice cream cones ( the ones with a flat base)
- crushed oreo cookies
- Milano cookies broken in half
- Chocolate frosting
- Black, red or any color iceing pen.
- Bake the cake as per box instructions. Instead of sup cake liners use ice cream cones as shown below.
- Write RIP, or draw a cross on the milano cookies and insert them in the cake. this is the tombstone!
- You could add green sprinkles, as grass, some gummy worms and make it as gross as you want.
Placing the foil on the muffin tray, holds the ice cream cones in place and doesn't let them topple over. Keep them in the foil when you are done decoarting the cake to trtansport without any mishaps!
- Mash the yolks well. add mayonnaise, djion mustard, salt, paprika to the yolk.
- Arrange a sliced olive, or fruit loop as I used for theeyeball.
- Draw red lines/ squigges for the blood vesseks with tomato ketchup and a tooth pick.