Throw in any vegetables or cheese of your choice.
- 1 &1/2 cup penne pasta
- 1/2 cup pasta sauce, more doesn't hurt
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- hand full of frozen broccoli
- Pre heat oven to 375F. Grease a baking dish and set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. also throw in the frozen broccoli inthe water cooking the pasta. drain pasta and broccoli and set aside.
- Add the tomato/ pasta sauce to the cooked pasta, broccoli and toss well.
- Add a spoonful of pasta sauce to the bottom of the baking dish.
- Spoon the pasta i nthe baking dih and spread evenly.
- Top it with shredded mozzarella and parmesan.
- Bake till the cheese bubbly.
Turn off the oven and serve hot.