This is a very yummy and easy dish to put together in no time. I have adopted the technique of cooking everything in one pot under pressure as OPOS and applied to the IP.
You can check my other paneer, non IP posts HERE
This dish is inspired by OPOS kadai paneer. Recipe source:From Here
- 1 green bell pepper, deseeded & cut in chunks
- 1 red bell pepper same as above
- 1 carrot peeled & sliced
- 2 roma tomatoes deseeded & cut in chunks
- 1 small red onion cut
- 1 -2 green chilli slit lengthwise
- 1/2 block of store bought paneer cut into small cubes
- 1-1.5 tsp salt to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp kasoori methi crushed in ur palm
- 1 /2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste/ powder
- 1 -2 tsp red chili powder ( depending on taste)
- In a bowl add the spice mix, paneer. Toss them well till the spice mix coats all the paneer. Set aside the paneer. Keep the excess spice mix.
- Turn IP to saute. Add oil, once hot add the onions & saute
- add the green chili, tomato & saute for few mins
- add the bell peppers, carrot, salt, remaining spice mix powder and toss them well.
- Add paneer as a top layer. Do not mix
- cancel saute
- close IP with the vent on sealing position
- Pressure cook or manual for 0 mins.
- Do a QR and be amazed the beauty of peppers & paneer.
- Garnish with cilantro and enjoy!