It has been very busy both at work and home. I barely seem to have time to sit in front of the computer nowadays! We travelled to North Carolina and are back to the routine now.
I had made this methi curry and last week and wanted to share it with you all. It has cream and paneer and can used to impress family and friends on aspecial occasion. A very simple and yet rich dish to put to together in no time.
- 1 bunch methi leaves chopped
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/2 cubed paneer (soak in a little hot water)
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 small tomato chopped
- 1/2 tspcoriander powder
- 1/2 tsp redchilli powder
- 1/4 tsp grated ginger
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- In a pan, add the oil. once hot add the cumin seeds and let it sizzle.
- Add the onions and fry till translucent.
- Add the grated ginger and fry for few seconds.
- Add the spice powders and saute till the raw smell goes.
- Add the tomatoes and cook till they are soft.
- Add the methi leaves, peas salt to taste and cook covered on medium to low heat. Once the methi and peas are done, add the milk and half and half.
- Adjust salt and spices to taste.
- Add the paneer cubes and let it come to just a boil.
- Turn the heat off and serve hot with phulkas or roti's.
Enjoy this M3P listening to your favorite music on an MP3!