- cilantro a few sprigs
- Urad dal 1tsp
- 2 tsp oil and
- salt to taste.
2. Coarsely powder the peanuts and add it to the soaked sago.
4. Heat oil in a pan & add the mustard seeds, urad dal and cashews.
5. they will splutter and cashews turn golden.
6. add the curry leaves.
7. add onions, chillies and saute till they are golden.
8.Now add the sago peanut mixture, salt to taste and a pinch of Asafoetida
9. cover with a lid and simmer.
10. Cook till the sago looks translucent and shiny.
11. Garnish with cilantro and enjoy.