So simple to make that you can involve the little hands in home too!
Puff pastry sheets plus some cute cookie cutters will do the magic. I used cumin and pepper to flavor mine. Adding ajwain or omam will be yummy too!
I had one puff pastry sheet remaining in the freezer. I used that and ended with a wonderful munching snack!
- Pepperidge Farm Puff pastry sheet thawed as per packet instructions
- Salt to taste
- Cumin seeds
- Black Pepper ( be as generous as you want :)))
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Open the puff pastry sheet on a floured surface
- Sprinkle salt, cumin seeds, cracked black pepper and roll in gently. this will help the pepper and cumin to stick to the sheet.
- Cut them into rectangles or desired shape. I gave mine a twist.
- Arrange them on a foil lined greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 mins till they puff up and golden.
- Let them cool and enjoy!