I was tempted to make this manchurian ever since I saw it in a website. I was so tempted to make it and see how my family will respond!
Oil for frying
3 tbsp. corn flour
5 tbsp. All purpose flour
Salt and pepper to taste
Water 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp.
Chilli Sauce 2 tbsp
Soy Sauce – 4 tsp
- Heat Oil in a medium non-stick pan.
- Add Onions, Green Chilies and Garlic and cook until Onions are light brown.
- Add ketchup and chilli sauceand cook until Oil starts to separate from mixture.
- Add Soy Sauce and Vinegar and mix well.
- Mix 2 tsp Corn flour with 4 Tbsp Water and add it to the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes until sauce starts to thicken.
- Keep sauce aside
- Boil water and dunk the cauliflower florets in them. Turn off the heat and cover with a lid. drain the water after 3 mins.
- To make batter, add All-purpose flour, Corn Starch, Salt, Black Pepper and Water to a small bowl. Mix until there are no lumps.
- Coat Cauliflower pieces well with batter and deep fry until Cauliflower is a medium dark brown color.
- Finish frying all of the Cauliflower and add it to the pan with the sauce. Toss well to coat Cauliflower completely.
- Add Green Onions and serve.